The Bristol Hills Historical Society is a combination of the Town of Bristol and the Town of South Bristol’s historical societies. In the Town of South Bristol the meeting place is located in the historic Grange Hall on State Route 64. Built in 1923, it is has a large working kitchen, dining room, and second floor dance hall which houses local historic artifacts. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. As a volunteer not-for-profit community education organization, the BHHS is committed to the preservation of the area’s past as well as the promotion of its future.
Bristol Hills Historical Society Website: www.bristolhillshistsoc.org